How to go to Tomia Island,
Wakatobi, South East Sulawesi
Wings air (lion group)
- Arrive at matahora airport/wakatobi/wangi-wangi (wni) 15.30 pm everyday
- Leave from matahora airport/wakatobi/wangi-wangi (wni) 6.00 am everyday
- Arrive at matahora airport/wakatobi/wangi-wangi (wni) 11.30 am on tuesday, thursday, saturday and sunday
- Leave from matahora airport/wakatobi/wangi-wangi (wni) 12.30 pm on tuesday, thursday, saturday and sunday
Wangi-wangi to tomia
- Wooden boat from jabal harbour 9 am everyday
- Fiber boat from numana harbour 2 pm everyday
Tomia to wangi-wangi
- Wooden boat and fiberboat 6 am everyday
Bau-bau to tomia
- Wooden boat on thursday, friday, monday and wednesday at 8 pm from murhum harbour.
Tomia to bau-bau
- Wooden boat on monday, tuesday, thuraday and saturday at 9 am.
(Question and Answer)
How can i get tomia island?
Now wakatobi provide 2 airline which is Garuda indonesia and lion air(wings),but if you wanna go to tomia better book garuda indonesia flight.
Why i have to book garuda indonesia flight?
Because you can catch public reguler boat to tomia in sameday that means you will arrive at tomia island sameday
If i already book lion air(wings)??
You have stay in wangiwangi 1 night,because wings landed in wangiwangi 15.30pm,at the time no more reguler boat go to tomia island.
What tine the reguler boat schedule?
- Wooden boat 09.00am (4hour) = 100k
- Speed boat 14.00pm (2hour) = 150k
Garuda indonesia schedule is everyday?
No, garuda flight 4x a week
How about the way back?
Same case,better take garuda.
- Reguler boat tomia to wangwangi 06.00am
- Garuda flight : 13.25pm (you can catch)
- Wings : 06.15am (you can’t catch)
IN CASES : If you book garuda you will landed 12.55pm so you cant catch reguler speed boat 14.00pm and you will arrive at tomia 16.00pm